If you’re here then you must be an individual who’s tired of the fitness B.S. that’s out there.
You’re someone who takes their training seriously and values their time and how you spend it.
If you’re one of those people then you and I are very much alike and therefore you might qualify for my private coaching program.
I say “might qualify” because not everyone who applies is accepted into the program…
- You have to be driven by your goals.
- You have to commit at least 3 months to the program.
- You have to understand that taking care of YOU means that you’re indirectly taking care of your family & loved ones.
- You have to WANT IT once-and-for-all.
- AND…You have to be willing to throw everything that you think you know about fitness and getting in shape out the window and be able to accept new concepts & methods, regardless if they are counter-intuitive to what you may have read in the mainstream media.
If you’re still with me and have accepted those terms, then I have one more question to ask you…
Are You Ready to MAN UP and become YOUR BEST SELF?
If the answer is YES, then I invite you to apply below…
DISCLAIMER: I’m going to be honest with you, this program is NOT cheap. With 2 businesses to run, athletic coaching commitments, training myself, not to mention the time that I LOVE to spend with my wife and 5 kids, my time is at a minimum. If you were to meet me privately in Toronto for a training session, it would cost you $150/hr+tax. And because of the tax rates in Canada, that would be close to $10K/hr (just kidding). In all seriousness though, I’d appreciate it if only SERIOUS applicants apply please.